Thursday 14 August 2014

[W1] The Beginning

I was warned on Monday by Colin and a CS3216 alumni that as a biz student, I can tend to get alienated. Well, I believe that's for my own good to get me mentally prepared for what's coming up. I do believe in my ability to learn and integrate, especially with my affinity for all things tech.

Nonetheless, the bar has been set for CS3216. Unlike other modules which are still slowly introducing the topics and presenting interesting tidbits, the class started with everyone's engines all revved up. The extent? Already formed group for the final project and started thinking about what to do. The only other module I have that has achieved this level of intensity is the Business Field Service Project, which I have started months ago.

Definitely not a relaxing start to school hahahaha, but it's not bad either.

No comments:

Post a Comment